Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sports Coaching 1 - Intro
Transcript of Sports Coaching 1 - Intro
email@example.com Conclusion 1. Know the roles, responsibilities and skills of sports coaches
2. Know the techniques used by coaches to improve the performance of athletes
3. Be able to plan a sports coaching session
4. Be able to deliver and review a sports coaching session. What do you think makes a good sports coach? The Role of Coaching in Sport There is more to being a good coach than producing good athletes or excellent teams. The best coaches are those who give athletes a positive experience and motivate them to continue.
How do you think a sports coach can create a positive experience for the participants? Assessment 1: Roles of the coach. Written Assignment
Assessment 2: Planning, delivering and reviewing a sports coaching session. H&S and
Skills Roles & Responsibilities Innovator Friend Manager
Role Model Educator Legal Insurance Professional conduct Duty of Care Equal Opps Communication Organisation Analysing Time-management Techniques Observation and analysis
Simulation Modelling Effective demonstration
Adapting practices for individual
Designing practices Planning a Coaching Session Aims and objectives Structure
Resources H&S Warm-up Module structure
Whats is the role of coaching in sport? Pre Christmas
Post Christmas, While in schools List the different roles
of a sports coach Main body cool down
Feedback Delivering a Coaching Session Observation and analysis
Simulation Modelling Aims and objectives Structure
Resources H&S Warm-up How has coaching
evolved? Think of a coach you thought was good... Why did you think they were good? Think of a coach you thought wasn't effective... Why did you think that was? What will you be doing?