Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of D.Snyder_StrategicPlan
"When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed."
I will be staying motivated through a passion for pursuing the unknown, leading others along their journeys, and keeping in mind that there is always room for growth in my educational endeavors.
By giving love to those around me I can create an environment in which enables me be accepting and forgiving of others.
Holding others to a standard of fairness can ensure that others are being treated fairly and with respect that all humans deserve.
Having an attitude full of happiness impacts my outlook on life, allows me to feel empowered, and ultimately give more to others.
Learn deeply in my general education courses.
I will do this by:
1) Thinking critically on all topics and ask questions to help me form my own conclusions.
2) Use interdisciplinary learning to relate all that I learn to nursing to be the best that I can be in my field.
My purpose in life is to love all and serve all; no matter race, religion, sexual orientation, or economic status. I surround myself with like-minded peers who have a desire to use our gifts of an education to give back to society. I want to devote my life to empowering others and caring for the lowly.
Pursuing My Honors Education
I will serve others by:
1) Being aware of those around me and developing creative solutions to help them to solve their issues.
2) Opening a malnutrition clinic in Haiti to help children and the elderly to have a better quality of life while practicing my nursing skills I will gain from ISU.
I will form meaningful connections by:
1) Going to office hours to ask questions and research topics more thoroughly.
2) Leading other students and collaborating with my professor(s) to make a difference in the educational environment.
Form meaningful connections with my professors.