Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Web Safety
On the internet you can...
Listen to music
Safety is important
What is personal information?
Cell phone number/home
Meeting up can be dangerous
Not everyone is who they say
Might be a kidnapper getting information of you.
DON'T trust anyone online.
Accepting emails can be dangerous
Might be faking someone who they really aren't.
Probably a scam if they tell you they're giving away a iPod.
Not everything they say is true.
Only if you've met the person or skyped/facetimed them.
Tell someone !
If someone makes you feel uncomfortable online, stop talking to them, and tell an adult!
You may also want to screen shot, because if the police start talking to the person, he may act the "victim"