Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sacredness of the Cow
Transcript of Sacredness of the Cow
A popular hindu god, krishna, was portrayed in stories as a cow herder.
non-hindu people sometimes think that hindus should not worship cows.
hindus believe that all life is sacred and they practice nonviolence torwards all animals. (Ahima) cows are honered in india by draping colorful embroidered material over the cows backs. The Hindus place garlands of flowers around their necks, feed them grains and fruit, and decorate their horns with bells. THANKS FOR WATCHING
By: Kyle and Anna This is Braeden Rice