Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of SAE Project (Bird House)
Transcript of Copy of SAE Project (Bird House)
I completed my journal entries on paper.
What skills did i learn?
I learned skills on wood working and using a hammer and cutting and gluing wood.
Did i meet my goals
Yes, my goals were to make a safe
place for a bird to live in, protec it from weather and predators.And yes, i thankfully met all my goals.
What project did i choose?
For my Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) project I chose to build a birdhouse. It is related to agriculture in several ways.
- It provides a bird a safe place to live.
- It protects the animal from predators.
- Prevents exposure to weather conditions.
- It offers a secure location to raise offspring.
I chose to build a birdhouse for my SAE project because
my grandfather has 3 red cardinal birds that live under his porch, So i decided to build a birdhouse so they could have a place to live.