Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of SAE Project (Bird House)
Transcript of Copy of SAE Project (Bird House)
I completed my journal entries on paper.
What skills did i learn?
I learned skills on wood working and using a hammer and cutting and gluing wood.
Did i meet my goals
Yes, my goals were to make a safe
place for a bird to live in, protec it from weather and predators.And yes, i thankfully met all my goals.
What project did i choose?
For my Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) project I chose to build a birdhouse. It is related to agriculture in several ways.
- It provides a bird a safe place to live.
- It protects the animal from predators.
- Prevents exposure to weather conditions.
- It offers a secure location to raise offspring.
I chose to build a birdhouse for my SAE project because
my grandfather has 3 red cardinal birds that live under his porch, So i decided to build a birdhouse so they could have a place to live.