Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Peabody Development Motor Scales II (PDMS-2)
Transcript of Peabody Development Motor Scales II (PDMS-2)
Easy to Administer & Score
• Step-by-step administration guide
• Everything in an easy to carry box
• Scoring is easy either: 0,1 or 2
• Provides information for the examiner on how to test children with sensory and perceptual deficits
• Also available PC, Mac & IPad compatible online scoring and report system
Reliability & validity determined empirically.
The normative sample 2,003 people in the USA.
Flexibility of Use
* Assessment Tool
* Training Tool
• identify delays or disorders in development
• be used to plan intervention activities &
• monitor a child’s progress
Can be used by:
* Occupational Therapists
* Physical therapists
* Early intervention specialists
* Psychologists & others
• Examiner's Manual
• Guide to Item Administration
• 25 Profile/Summary Forms, 25 Record Booklets
• Peabody Motor Activities Program Manual
• Black & White Peabody Motor Development Chart
Available from range of suppliers - approx. cost $900
The PDMS-2 provides extensive data on:
• raw scores
• age equivalents
• standard scores for subtests and composites
• Profile for gross estimate of the child's strengths and weaknesses.
Can be used as an indepth assessment & remediation of gross & fine motor skills:
The assessment is composed of
It is designed to assess the motor skills of children from
birth - 5 yrs of age