Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of carnival 2010
Dance Science Percussion band Communication team meetings student reps SLT Materials Community other year groups parents student reps Creativity Dance
Real life experience
Work under your own steam
Committee Meetings Rewards and Sanctions Curriculum Time
After school and lunchtimes
English Science Carnival is not about the day
it is about the journey we take
to get there!
students teachers external organisations Who will you be letting down
And most of all....
Yourself Like the outside world there will be rewards in the form of prizes but you will come to realise as students have every year that the greatest reward was the taking part and having memories they will treasure for the rest of their lives. And like the outside world there will be sanctions. These will range from the student/s not being allowed to be part of the event. (Three strikes and you’re OUT!) or an entire circus group being withdrawn to the Carnival events being cancelled.