Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FORM III A- SANTI Y JERO B - OLIMPIC GAMES IN ANCIENT GREECE
Transcript of FORM III A- SANTI Y JERO B - OLIMPIC GAMES IN ANCIENT GREECE
The athletes ran chariot races, did athletics and field sports,such as throwing the discuss and taking part in the long jump.
There was a festival called Heraia. It was only for women.
If there was a war, it would be suspended to celebrate the Olympics.
But in 1896 the Olympics started again.
Theodosius canceled the Olympic Games in 391 AD.
Zeus was honored by this festival.Only men could take part in it.
The Olympics take place every 4 years.
Every year the Games start when they light the Olympic flame with fire from Olympia.
LOGO: Rio 2016
Vinicius and Tom