Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of "Charles"
-MAN VS HIMSELF -LAURIE LIES TO HIS MOM ABOUT CHARLES WHEN IT IS REALLY HIM
-MAN VS MAN- CHARLES IS FIGHTING WITH EVERYBODY ELSE CONFLICT POINT OF VIEW -mother's point of view
-1st person- the mother is telling the story.
ex.The day my son started kindergarten Characters and characterization Characters
-Expository-My sweet-voiced nursery school tot replaced by a long-trousered, swaggering character who forgot to stop at the corner and wave good bye to his mother.
-Dramatic-"Today Charles hit the teacher" and Charles yelled during story hour and hit a boy in the stomach and made him cry.
Place and Time
issues with "charles"
Laurie's difficulty with kindergarten Setting Lying only ends badly and someone will always find out in the end. Theme plotline -Exposition-Laurie goes to kindergarten for the first time and starts telling his parents about Charles
-Rising Action-Laurie telling his parents all the bad stuff Charles does
-Climax-Laurie's mother figures out there is no Charles By:Shirley Jackson by: nick, Sarah,dorrie