Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Transcript of Equality, diversity and inclusion
The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex
Can you identify current legislation and codes of practice relevant to the promotion of equality and diversity?
Why is it important to:
promote the rights of all to participation and equality of access?
value and promote cultural diversity?
a widely held but oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience