Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
how to make a swimable great working mermaid tail!
Transcript of how to make a swimable great working mermaid tail!
no sewing! or paper! 4. get the marker and draw scales but not at the bottom at the bottom draw 3 lines. 5. put both feet thru 1 hole in the pants. 6. Then wrap the last piece around and tuck in. 1.get the two plastic plates cut them out into a circle. 2.then glue the circles alittle together.
3.put them in strecy pants and stample the bottom shut. how to make an swimable
mermaid tail fourth fifth
sixth first second
third you will need: * srecy pants in the color you want
your tail and 2 or 3 sizes larger
* 2 plastic plates
*A marker in the same color as pants but lighter the end now you have
a tail how do you feel
comment and like below!
and the plates you can glue
them on the pants so it doesent