Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plagiarism and Privacy
Transcript of Plagiarism and Privacy
projects Privacy Law is used in many country all around the world such as....
Europe Privacy is the ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves and thereby reveal themselves selectively. The boundaries and content of what is considered private differ among cultures and individuals, but share basic common themes for instance the concepts of appropriate use, as well as protection of information. Privacy may also take the form of bodily integrity. social network
telephone : iOS, android
things we're owner
Plagiarism is easily do through computer by copying and pasting the knowledge projects or ideas of the others Plagiarism is not wrong as crime in the justice court and also not wrong in custom law too.However plagiarism is wrong in civil law as steal the copyright of others.