Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CLIL/Content-based learning
What is CLIL and why use it?
Why and how do we use CLIL?
European commission's definition:
"Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), in which pupils learn a subject through the medium of a foreign language……".
1. Using cross curricular content for language learning, e.g. science, geography or history.
2. Focus on both content and language.
3. Teaching through communication, not for it.
4. Providing a natural context for language study.
Motivation - authentic communication
-> Relevant content - means to an end
Clear language goals/objectives
Top down approach
Language acquisition -exposure
Compatible with Fælles mål?
How would we use it?
- in English class
CLIL and language acquisition theories.
- The Innatist perspective/universal grammar