Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WA4 Presentation
How have you demonstrated high expectations of pupils and a commitment to raising attainment in your placement school? Making reference to the theories which influenced your work, evaluate some examples of your practice, focusing on the impact of the strategies you adopted on student learning and attainment.
How have high expectations raised the attainment of my pupils?
High Expectations for Pupil-Pupil and Pupil-Teacher Talk
S1 - A teacher must set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
Quality of Talk
They have long necks to help them see very far.
...so that they can see predators early and get away to safety.
I agree / disagree because...