Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Win Website Clients...
Transcript of How To Win Website Clients...
Where do website clients come from?
Cold Calling - (no blind calling)
Converting Radio Clients
Meeting is booked. Foot is in the door.... now what?
Business Website - navigation, layout, design, content, age, etc...
Local Directory Listings - keywords, competitors, back-links...
Blog - Relative, Informative, Consistency...
Social Media Presence - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube...
Google + - keyword summary, profile 100%, ratings, reviews...
Complete Analysis Continued...
2) Search directly for products/services specific to locations served:
ex. 'Machine Manufacturer Leduc'
Machine Shop, CNC Plasma Cutting, CNC Machining, etc...
Leduc, Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Nisku, St Albert, Beaumont, Mill Woods, etc...
North, South, West, East.
Quick Social Media Review
3) What SOCIAL PLATFORMS are currently being utilized?
- Provide Detailed Recommendations:
Contests, Incorporate Images, Cross Promotion Ideas, Suggest Relative Content, Exclusive Social Offers, etc.
- No Social Presence?
Recommend relative platforms they could be utilizing:
-Facebook - Educate, Entertain, Engage, Community, Relative Content, etc.
-Twitter - Fast Pace, Conversational, Fish For Leads, Volume & Repetition, etc
-LinkedIn - Professional Networking, Decision Makers & Sales Specific, etc
-YouTube - How-to Videos, Meet Our Team, Testimonials, Product Demos, etc
*(YouTube video content can be used across all platforms.)*
1) Search directly for the business & locations served:
(ex. Procam Machine & Manufacturing Leduc )
FOCUS ON BUILDING TRUST...
...Complete Online Analysis...
...Do your homework!
Let The Client Talk 1st
-Current online marketing?
-What do you Dislike/like?
1. Client CNA Worksheet – Completed by client and/or rep.
2. Immediate Checklist: (enables proof #1)
· High Quality logo
· Business Name, Contact Info
· Detailed list of content pages (5-25)
· Images for content pages
· Reference URL’s – examples of websites
· Website features – Specific homepage requests, blogs, social media integration,
Video integration, etc.
3 Proofing Stages – (approx time frame 1-2+ months)
- 1st phase – proof of home screen (static image) – approve main design and layout
- Production phase – approve navigation and content page order
- Final phase – work on getting all the content and pages 100% organized
Turn it LIVE!
· Schedule day for back end website training
· Screen sharing session
· Detailed instructions/notes provided
· 1st year troubleshooting (smooth transition)