Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Boys Start the War
Transcript of The Boys Start the War
Book by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Book talk by Chen-You Wu
Book 1 of the boys vs. girls series
The Hatford boys: Jake, Josh, Wally, Peter
The Malloy girls: Eddie ( Edith Ann), Beth, Caroline
Other Important characters:
Mrs. Applebaum (teacher)
I also highly recommend this book. Why? Because this book is very exciting. It is also full of adventure and dangerous risks. But the main reason I love this book is because the tricks are very funny and they get equally funny reactions.
Now I will read my passage about a prank that I think is the most funny and exciting in this book.
Now I will introduce you to the rest of the series
On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a ten because it's full of adventure, dares, fun, and laughter.
A few connections:
A connection I can make is out in the world, there are always some rivalries between boys and girls. Another connection is some times even I don't get along well with some girls some of the time
Thank You for listening to my book talk. I hope you will read and enjoy this book!!!