Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Divisibility Rules
2010 ends in 0, so it is divisible by 5 The number ends in a 5 or 0 Give 5 examples of numbers divisible by 5 A number is divisible by 6 when 822 ends in 2 so is divisible by 2,
8+2+2=12, 12 is divisible by 3 so...822 is divisible by 6!
96 ends in 2, so is divisible by 2
9+6=15, 15 is divisible by 3, so 96 is divisible by 6! The number is divisible by 2 AND 3 Tell me a 3 digit number that is divisible by 6 If a number is divisible by 9 189, 1+8+9=18, 19 is divisible by 9, so is 189
54162, 5+4+1+6+2=18, 18 is divisible by 9, so is 54162 The sum of the digits is divisible by 9 Write 2 numbers that are divisible by 9 20, 100, 5000, 10000000 all end in 0, so all are divisible by 10! A number is divisible by 10, if it ends in 0 Divisibility by 10 Give me 2 examples of numbers divisible by 10 Here is your bag of divisibility tricks. Whenever you need to find common multiples, reduce fractions, or common denominators, always remember your bag of tricks. Want to make math easier? Just follow the rules!