Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
People in the street have not the same job opportunities due to a poor image.
Solution: Regaderazo -Showers with sinks available throughout the city.
- 24 hour, convenient, affordable shower locations.
- Optimal advertising spaces throughout the city. Target Markets - Homeless.
20% of population: 1´470,136.4 people(INEGI 2011)
- People who need to use the shower or sink. (Drivers, Travelers and tourists.)
- People/ businesses with marketing interests.
-Business with interest in shower rentals
90,974 businesses registered in Jalisco (Secretaria
Financial Numbers Revenues:
- Advertising (Up to 5 advertising space/toilet)
$300 per day -> $1,500
$108,000 per year -> $540,000
- Money slots to use the showers (10 pesos/10 minutos)
-In one day
144 people * $10.00 = $1,440
-In one year
$43,200* 12months= $518,400
-Shower with sink rentals to businesses.
-$2,200 per day.
- $14,000 per week.
Your turn - $800,000.00
-20% of the company (Limpia-Tec)
-2 years turnover
-25% WACC. Poverty is the deprivation of opportunity.
Prof Amartya Sen
Lets give them that chance Costs:
Solar panels and Batteries
Filtration System and Alarm system
Vending machine system
- Maintainence of showers/sinks (Water refills, Electricity)
100 per day -> $ 36,500 per year
- *Rent of location (city of Guadalajara)