Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CHEMICAL
Chemical weathering is when chemicals like water, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and more change or start breaking down the Earth.
When plants cause chemical weathering the roots take in nutrients they remove elements from the minerals. This causes chemical weathering.
Animals cause chemical weathering by just walking.If a animal or human walks on a root the root releases gases.Also if they make burrows they break rocks a little and make room for chemicals to get in the rock.
When people work with chemicals they release chemicals in the air and the chemicals break down the Earth.And again if animals or people walk on roots the roots releases gases.