Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Thorvald the Luckless/Thorfinn Karlsefni
Transcript of Thorvald the Luckless/Thorfinn Karlsefni
explorer who led an attempt to settle Vinland around 1010 B.C.E. Thorfinn's wife also gave birth to the first child born in the new world, Thorfinn's son, a boy named Snorri. The settlement L'Anse aux Meadows is thought by some to be Thorfinn's settlement and not Leif Erikkson's. Thorvald Erikkson got his name after he died . The sagas say that as he was unloading his boat, for no apparent reason, a Scraling came up and shot him in the belly with a bow and arrow. The Vikings By Alan Nguyen Thorvald the Luckless Thorfinn Karlsefni A theory on why the Vikings left The Vikings were not safe in Vinland. The scralings could kill them. So, they packed up their stuff and left.