Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of P2ma
cordinets are 50 degrees n and 30 degrees w. C=Culture R=Religion I=Inventions P=Politices(Goverment) The Magna Carta is a law. It has all the laws in it that people have to obey. it has 63 articles and it was named after greek paper. Some inevention are
windmills, they were used for grinding bread and flower.
Another thing is that they made the horce collar. Also the wheel plow with a blade. E=Economy The Ecomomy was diffrent then instead of money land replaced it. sometimes the king would give land for loyalty and oertection. Awhile later money started to replace land. The only religon was christianty.
there was also munks and nuns. They used knights on horceback.
Also foot solgiers.