Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Entrepreneurship
1. Cynthia Koek Hui Sian
2. Low Yi Xing
3. Lim Ga Hee
4. Lee Jung In
5. Jacinth Fong Xiao Hui
1. Background and Purpose
2. Scope and limitation of study
3. Definition of Entrepreneurship
4. Pros and Cons of Entrepreneurship
5. Methodology and Analysis
6. Our Recommendations
Pros of Entrepreneurship
Cons of Entrepreneurship
Experience In Starting Business
1) A coherent framework
2) Support for schools
3) Fostering Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
4) Support for teachers
5) Participation by external actors and businesses
6) Practical experience
interested in starting business
most popular field of business: Service, Fashion, Entertainment, Food and Beverage, IT
do not have the necessary skills to start a business
modules on developing entrepreneurship skills can be increase
Scope and Limitations of Study
To find out whether tertiary students are interested in starting a business
To encourage entrepreneurship in them
A skill to organize a venture to take benefit of an opportunity.
Entrepreneurs are seen as:
or the major shareholder in an incorporated venture.
Project examines the interest in starting business and knowledge in entrepreneurship within tertiary institution students in Singapore.
Singapore ranks the second in 2012 Global Entrepreneur Monitor (GEM).
11.6% of Singaporeans had either set up business in the past 3.5 years or in the midst of venturing
Highest scores for financial support available to entrepreneurs and supportive government polices
74.9% of new businesses are involved with external partners
Most Essential Skill
Knowledge in Entrepreneurship
Opinion on Starting a Business
Favourable Field of Sector
No Regular Salary
Successful Business Income
Relationship between Course of Study and Interest in Starting a Business
Estimated Budget to Start a Business
Rate of Interest in Starting a Business