Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
A valuable support
Focus on young people
Why a "Grassroots movement" ?
- Why ?
- The objectives ?
- What are we doing ?
- Our future project ?
The political world has changed
Increase of racism
Save our society
Young people are not involved enough in the voting system
Only 1 out of 3 young voted
In 2015’s election the first political party in the 18-34 population was the "Front national"
They need to be reassured and more informed
From the real bottom of the society
Implication of people and the wish to change the society
« tous contre le racisme » from IGR
Generous donors : 1 million €
Many people get involved in our cause
This movement is important for a lot of people
It's heartwarming to see this implication
We don’t want to use a greater power to change things, we want to do it ourselves.
- Be active on social networks
- To mobilize celebrities
- To create television advertising campaigns
- To distribute booklets
- To use billboards
We need support
- The poster campaign : 200 000 €
- Television spot : 1 000 000 €
- Meetings equipment : 250 000 €
- Operating costs : 50 000 €
Carrying 2 market surveys : FREE