Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The roman population
Transcript of The roman population
Etruscan kings ruled Rome from around 616 to 509 B.C.E.
-Slaves (they were not considered citizens)
Your status as a plebian or patricians was decided at birth. The lower class plebians made up about 95% of the population and were mostly peasants, laborers, artisans and shopkeepers. The word "plebian" stems from the latin word "plebs" which means many. Plebians had far fewer privileges than patricians, plebians had very little say in government, were required to pay taxes and were required to serve in the military.
tutuyudifhfggisih sghtdu yfdgtstgasia getyuitoy hgdgtfrsiri
Raquel, Andrea e Isabel