Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Shakespear Slideshow
“A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.”
“No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.”
“A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.”
“I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.”
“I wanted to exercise last night but it just didn't work out.” Examples of Commonly used Puns
Born in 1564
Attended Stratford Grammar School
Married Anne Hathaway at age 18
He wrote 37 plays
Died in 1616 and rests in The Holy Trinity Church Master of the Puns! Puns Shakespeare Used Work Cited Contents 1. Definition of a Pun
2. Examples of Common Puns
3. Master of the Puns
4. Puns Shakespeare used
6. Work Cited Quick Facts! "Pun." Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com, n.d. Web. 27 Nov. 2012. <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pun>. William Shakespeare Shinde, Girija. "Commonly Used Puns." Buzzle.com. Buzzle.com, 29 Apr. 2010. Web. 27 Nov. 2012. <http://www.buzzle.com/articles/puns-list-of-puns.html>. "Stratford-upon-Avon" Stratford-upon-Avon for Accommodation, Touring, Dining, Walking... N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Nov. 2012. <http://www.stratford-upon-avon.co.uk/soawshst.htm>. Khan, Dr. Sumaiya. "Puns in Romeo and Juliet." Buzzle.com. Buzzle.com, 22 Oct. 2012. Web. 28 Nov. 2012. <http://www.buzzle.com/articles/puns-in-romeo-and-juliet.html>. Romeo: Give me a torch: I am not for this ambling;
Being but heavy, I will bear the light. Mercutio: That dreamers often lie
Romeo: In bed asleep, while they do dream things true. Dreamers lie (are false), and lie (down) Nurse: I must another way,
To fetch a ladder, by the which your love
Must climb a bird's nest soon when it is dark Source 1 Source 2 Source 3 Source 4 Conclusion - Puns are words that sound similar but have different meanings
- Puns can be fun to look at and create
-The Master of Puns is Shakespeare
- I think Mrs. Campbell should give AJ an "A" Merry Christmas!!!