Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Power of Persuasion
Transcript of Power of Persuasion
convincing by the author's credibility
Logos: logical appeal Use credible sources
Cite credible sources
Pronounce all words correctly
Practice for smooth delivery
Look at audience Beware of
faulty logic More faulty
logic Pathos: emotional
appeal use these three and change people's minds. Aristotle's three principles of persuasion