Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Parent Child relationships
Transcript of Parent Child relationships
1. To remember the difference between 'their and 'there'.
2.To form an opinion on the relationships between characters in Romeo and Juliet.
3.To create a poster on the strongest parent child relationship in Romeo and Juliet.
As a table I want you all to create a poster about the two characters with the closest parent child relationship!
Their and There?
Individually and in silence write down the difference between their and there.
I am a person
because it's about
Who has the strongest parent child relationship?
Using your previous notes answer the question above.
You must do this on your own.
You must discuss parts of the play to support your point.
You can use bullet points.
Parent Child Relationships
Tick the lesson objectives you have met!
with spelling like
-> Names as a title!
-> Storyline elements that are proof of the relationship.
-> Quotes from the play.