Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Effective Peer Review, or How to CARE
Transcript of Effective Peer Review, or How to CARE
Level the playing field.
Keep it moving.
the "CARE" MODEL
Goals for Peer REview
• Begin with the end in mind
• Identify characteristics of high-quality work
• Define the reader’s objective
• Define the writer’s objective
• Define what you are NOT doing
ways to ...
Peer review has real-world applications within clinical, professional, and academic settings. Learning how to give and receive constructive feedback is a valuable tool for success for first-year students.
Ask/Answer a question