Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coca Cola Final
Transcript of Coca Cola Final
Porter's Five Force Analysis
Research & Development
Direct Marketing Rights through
Bottling Distributin System
High Fructose Corn Syrup
All Brands are not known to Consumers
Maintaning Relationships with Affiliates
Dependency on Water
Bottled Water Growth
Acquisitions of Smaller Players
Non-carbonated Drinks are the Fastest-growing Part of the Industry
Pepsi Co. and Other Competitors
School Banning Soft Drinks from their Program
Government Regulation on Coca Cola Products Itself
Fluctuation in Foreign Currency
*SWOT Info from WikiSWOT.com
May 8, 1886
Stirred up caramel-colored liquid & mixed it with Carbonated water
Sold it for 5 cents a glass
Asa G. Candler
Advertised & brought Coca Cola in Public
Coupons for Complimentary Taste
Coca Cola was seen everywhere
Rights to Bottle & Sell
Two Chattanooga Lawyers, Benjamin F. Thomas & Joseph B. Whitehead secured rights from Candler to Bottle & Sell Bevrages for only one dollar.
A brilliant & innovative businessman.
Firt to put Coca Cola in bottles.
Portable, bottled bevrages customers could take anywhere.
Remains The Signature Shape of Coca-Cola Today!
- Became President of Coca Cola
- Served 60 years as the company's leader
-Introduced the beverage to the world beyond
- Company's Presence Worldwide was growing
- New Falvors:
- Acquired The Minute Maid Company
The New Growth
- Association with Sports
- New Beverages Joined.
- Commitment to Values & Spirit
- Journey to become sustainable & Profitable
- Looking to increase Speed, Productivity & Effectiveness
Strategy "Intelligent Risk Taking
Introduced Diet Coke
1985, first change in formulation
Then, back to original and named it "Classic"
Roberto C. Goizueta
CEO of The Coca Cola Company
* Already sold 1 Billion Servings of its products Everyday!
World met the lovable
"Coca Cola Polar Bear"
Current Chairman of the Board & CEO
Nearly 1.6 Billion
servings of Coca Cola
branded bevrages are sold Everyday!
- To refresh the World...
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
- To create value and make a difference
At The Corporate Level
Strategic Priorities for Sustainable Growth
- Driving global beverage leadership
- Accelerating Innovation
- Leveraging a Balanced Geographic Portfolio
- Leading the Coca-Cola system for Growth
Strategies at the
Core Global Soft Drink Brands
Other Core Brands
Creates Customer Value
Strategies at the Business Level
Market Niche Focus
Production of concentrate and syrups
Enhance Consumer Awareness
Increase Consumer Preference for brands
Enhance Value for Commercial Customers
Product Selection, packaging, Promotional Tools
Staying Ahead of Global Trends
Global Operating Segments
Eurasia & Africa
- Financial Controls
- Strategic Controls
Coca Cola CEO, Muhtar Kent going to Arctic to increase awareness of the extinction of Polar Bears
Pollution Fine Sought Against Coca Cola
Coca Cola Gulps British
The Coca-Cola Company Partners with