Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mexican Patterns
In addition to flowers the designs include plants, animals such as squirrels, rabbits, deer, armadillos, doves, hummingbirds, pelicans, seagulls and fish.
is a traditional Mexican dance which is a melting of many cultures that came together in Mexico.
Mexican culture uses colorful motifs for traditional dresses and blouses, some areas in Mexico still use this type of clothing on a regular basis, they are also used as costumes of folklorico dancers.
Lets look at some other Mexican Patterns
Why do you think they wear this type of clothing for dance?
Now you will make your own pattern inspired my Mexican Folk Art
Mexico is considered to be a colorful country, and it has become a melting pot of cultures. You can see the influence of other countries through Mexico's Folk Art, which includes Music, Dance, Ceramics, fabric embroidery, among other things.