Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Observations
In the picture you just saw, please list 5 observations. I will give you 1 minute.
Observation vs. Inference
An observation is the ability to notice significant details, often using one of the five senses.
An inference is a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.
Now, make 5 observations and as many inferences as you can using the previous picture.
How we use observations to perceive information
fill in gaps
apply prior knowledge
tend to believe what we see or hear