Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hacking and Cracking-Pros and Cons
Transcript of Hacking and Cracking-Pros and Cons
Gain computer knowledge.
There are jobs available for hacking. Cons If the hacker is doing something for his/her own gain.
Steal important information.
Can be illegal and be fined. Sources http://www.cioupdate.com/trends/article.php/3303001/The-Pros-and-Cons-of-Ethical-Hacking.htm http://www.guard-privacy-and-online-security.com/what-are-the-effects-of-computer-hacking.html 1 2 3 4 5 Armando Khamsongka http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-computer-hacking.htm Prevent Hacking and Cracking http://www.allbusiness.com/technology/computer-software-security/448509-1.html http://www.thefreelibrary.com/7+ways+to+prevent+computer+hacking.-a0133276387 You can help prevent hacking and cracking by having a firewall, antivirus, or keeping systems up to date.