Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sally Hansen Touch Ups
Transcript of Sally Hansen Touch Ups
Amelia Suarez Ideal/Actual Situation Analysis Strategies Solution ACTUAL STATE
Nails appear messy.
Attempts to clean-up are ineffective/time consuming.
Alternatives are expensive:
-Professional manicures Dissatisfied and frustrated because: IDEAL STATE PRODUCT PRICE PLACE PROMOTION - Average Sally Hanson product price $3.50- 6.00.
-The Sally Hansen Touch Ups price $4.00. -Target
-Sally's Beauty Shop
-Sears Target Market
Women 18-24 Value Proposition SWOT Strengths
Easy to use
Travel size Weaknesses
Changes consumers habits
Competition - Q-tips etc Opportunities Threats Target existing customer
Future expansion Estée Lauder
Proctor and Gamble
Avon and Mary Kay High self esteem
Receptive to new technologies
Image = form of expression Qualities Likely to purchase... BMWs
Sparkling Water VALS:"Innovators" Data from: Strategic Business Insights Data from: Strategic Business Insights Satisfied and confident because:
Nails appear clean and flawless.
Less time invested.
- No clean-up
- Do not have to retouch nails Fall 2011 Women 18-24 who purchased Sally Hansen nail care products: 118,944,000 Data from MRI + Existing Customer Base
Vogue Magazines Based on indexes on MRI +
Hallmark Channel Channels Based on indexes on MRI + -Unique brush to wipe away access gel.
-Leaves no smudges or smears.
-Strong, long-lasting brush.
- Leak protection - Durable sponge applicator
- Gel remover
- Removes extra gel in neck of bottle
- Will not leak Design and Useability
- one step process
- travel size
Quality Questions? $3.99 $2.49