Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
M:Staying in your seat
Transcript of M:Staying in your seat
V: Level of 0
P:Answering the question
Create a concept for this problem using the engineering process.
Mini Lesson- 15 minutes
(Write these steps in your notebook)
Steps of the Engineering process
1. Define a problem.
What problem are you solving?
2. Generate concepts.
3. Develop a solution.
Team combines ideas.
4. Construct prototype.
Build your design to work.
5. Evaluate a solution.
Testing - does it work?
6. Present findings.
Presentation of results and reflection.
Fill out the back of your engineering worksheet passed out yesterday.
Answer questions 1-3. Instead of answering on the back of the page... if needed take another piece of paper.
NASA & The Engineering Process
The Engineering Process
The school water fountain doesn't spray enough water for it to be drinkable. How is it possible to be easily accessible?
Write down a way to create this in 5 minutes.
What made working through this process difficult? Did any issues come along with designing ideas?