Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Realia Teaching Strategy
Transcript of Realia Teaching Strategy
Warning: Don't just pass out materials to every student during the introduction. They will have the material everywhere before a word is said
A good idea is to have an individual student try the medium as it is introduced. Art History Example: Teachers can take students on virtual tours through museums that include historical artists and their work. http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html References -Sheltered Content Instruction. 4th Edition. Jana Echevarria & Anne Graves
-http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html By Savannah Grant & McKenzie Gross