Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Purpose Of Soccer
Transcript of The Purpose Of Soccer
By Alex, Miguel, Rebekah
1. Soccer players run a average of 6 miles in an hour and a half soccer game.
2. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.
3. Over 1 billion fans watch world cup soccer on television.
4. There are a thousand activity changes in every soccer match.
5. Only 11 players can play for each team during a soccer game.
6. The first black soccer player was Authur Wharton in the 1800s.
7. 250 BC soccer balls where made from animal skins.
8. Soccer was first played by the Mayas, they would use rubber balls and knock it in round goals with there thighs.
9. Wear cleats when you play soccer.
10.Use any part of body except hands.
1. Goalkeeper Tim Howard scores a 100 yard goal
2.Fastest goal scored in MLS history by Tim Cahill
Here's a few videos to watch.
The kind of equipment you need to play soccer
You need a field, a soccer ball, a soccer net, a jersey, cleats, shin guards, uniforms and soccer socks.
The goal of soccer
The goal of soccer is to kick the soccer onto the other teams goal, which scores a point for your team. The team with the most points wins!
Where this sport began
This sport began in China BC.
When this sport began
Soccer began in the 2nd and 3rd centuries.
So when you watch a soccer game, here's a few things to say mark your opponents, goal, spread out, go for goal
Where you play soccer
You play soccer inside, outside, and also on sand.
What is soccer?
Foward, midfielder, defender, goalie, ball,left wing, right wing.
Now lets play some soccer.