Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Citizenship
The norms of appropriate and responsible
behavior with regard to the use of technology.
What is Digital Citizenship?
Be aware that not everyone has the same access to technology. Expanding technology opportunities to the point of
should be a goal.
What is it? Why does it matter?
Late night shopping
The buying and selling of goods.
You need to be informed consumers in
the digital economy!
New profile pic?
The electronic exchange of information.
Where did you find that source?
Teaching and sharing knowledge about technology and its uses.
Urban vs. Rural
Do you really want to post that?
Standard digital codes of conduct and
Responsibility for actions and deeds; ethics of technology within society
With great power comes great responsibility
7. Rights & Responsibilities
Freedoms extended to users of technology, and the responsibilities that come with being a digital citizen.
Internet addiction is a real thing
8. Health & Wellness
Physical and psychological well-being in a digital world.
Texting and driving
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Precautions to guarantee safety
9. Security (Self-protection)
Public Access Points!