Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Representation
student representation Representation Overview of the session Recognising representatives Recognising Attributes In groups, list some of the skills and qualities that made these people good/bad representatives Student Representatives The City of Glasgow College is committed to ensuring that
every Student’s voice is heard and that students are at the
centre of everything we do’
City of Glasgow College website: 2011
The Students’ Association is here to represent and support you throughout your time at college. We want students to have a voice in order to make the College better in all areas from the learning and teaching experience to the sports clubs and facilities on offer. The importance
student representatives Aims and Objectives Aim: To give an introduction to student representation at COGC Session Plan Icebreaker
Activity one - Recognising Representatives
Activity two - Recognising representative attributes
Activity three - Representative responsibilities
Feedback and review of aims and objectives Objectives:
1. Develop an understanding of the representative role and responsibilities
2. Identify the skills and qualities that make a good student rep
3. Gain a practical understanding in representing and being represented Are any of these attributes applicable to student representatives? List 3 benefits of being a class rep for
A. The college
B. For the representative themself. Job Description Have a look over the job description and discuss whether your answers match any of the ones given in the description. Would anyone like to nominate themselves??????