Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attractiveness of Dutch inner-cities as real estate investme
Transcript of Attractiveness of Dutch inner-cities as real estate investme
by Lizzy Butink
Multiple linear regression
What economic-demographic and
retail market characteristics contribute to
the attractiveness of Dutch inner-cities
as real estate investment
between 2005 en 2012?
Attractiveness of Dutch inner-cities as real estate investment
Y = b1 X1 + b2 X2 + b3 X3 + ...
Vacancy in Dutch inner-cities
Results & conclusions
Retail sales in the Netherlands
E-shopping retail in the Netherlands
3. Den Bosch
Y = contractual rent per square meter