Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Listen to Me Learn
Transcript of Listen to Me Learn
Part 1: Audio Project Basics
Handouts and Hints
What can't you add audio to?
Project Suggestions and Examples
Its very important to start students and yourself off with the writing process - I always make the completed writing or storyboard the "ticket" for moving onto recording - for the youngest students this also will mean help with reading during recording, but keep the focus on language and communication
Don't ignore the simple tools already at hand!
My favorites are: Micrsoft PowerPoint, PhotoStory, OneNote, and your VoIP phone!