Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cat Scratch.
within a couple weeks lymhp nodes become swollen
In some cases, someone might have infections of the liver, spleen, bones, joints, or lungs, or a lingering high fever without other symptoms.
Medicines or Cures- skin tests, blood tests, and cultures to rule out other causes of swollen lymph nodes .
a blood test that is positive for cat scratch disease .
a microscopic examination of a removed lymph node that shows signs of cat scratch disease.
Facts About Cat Scratch- there are ways to prevent cat scratch,such as,good hand-washing after playing with a cat, avoiding scratches and bites, and avoiding cat saliva will lessen the risk of infection.
sometimes symptoms do not show themselves for seven days to two months after the incident.
kittens more so than adult cats are the primary carriers of the bacteria; consequently kittens are more likely to convey the disease to others than adult cats