Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jared Roth
treaty. This is where every one meet
to sign the treaty. David Lloyd Woodrow Wilson Georges Clemenceau The Treaty of Versailles was a peace
settlement. It had 440 articels in it.
It began in 1919 and was finished
several months later after hard bargining.
It ws presented to Germany in May 1919.
The treaty wanted Germany to stop fighting
with the Allies. The U.S. disagreed with it because they didn't want to punish
Germany or take any land from them they just wanted to end all the wars.
The countries affected by the treaty
was Germany and the Allies from WW1.
The Big 3