Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
During the Holocaust, from 1933-1945, there were 445,000 con
Transcript of During the Holocaust, from 1933-1945, there were 445,000 con
In 1939, World War II began and that is when we plan to escape to Soviet Union-Nazi-Free, Allied China to meet American sponsors.
During the Holocaust, from 1933-1945, there were 445,000 confirmed Jews living in Hungary. In 1941, 20,000 of those people were taken away to work for the Germans/Soviet Union
5 groups of 20 will go to 5 different train stations. A Polish station, Yugoslavian station, Romanian station, Lithuanian station, and a Western Russian station.
Each group will have 1 leader that will tell the Americans the extent of what is happening in Sighet and other parts of Jewish communites in Hungary and to ask for a sponsorship to immigrate to America.