Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Joseph Stalin and his contribution to WWII
Transcript of Joseph Stalin and his contribution to WWII
Y Basic Information Real name: Iosif Vissarionovich Dzugashville
Date of Birth: December 21, 1879
Place of Birth: Gori, Georgia
Death: March 5 1953 Family Father: Vissarion Dzugashbili
Siblings: (all died young)
Yeketerina Svanidze (1906)
Nedezha Alliluyeva (1921
Svetlana (1926) Timeline 1879: Stalin is born 1899: Expelled from school 1903: Joins the Bolsheviks 1922: The Union of Sovet Socialist Republuc 1934: The Great Purge/Terror 1939: Nazi-Soviet pact 1943: German forces defeated in Stalingrad 1945:End of WWII 1949: Controled Czechoslavakia 1949: Tested first atmic bomb 1953: Stalin dies Timeline Continuation Contributions Great Patriotic Wars Contributions Contributions by: Rose Marjorie Esguerra Conferences with Roosevelt and Churchill War Against Germany Fun Facts 1) Man of Steel
2) Withered Arm
3) Insecure about physical appearance
4) Loved cowboy movies Fun Facts 4) Noble Peace Prize
5) Ape Man Sources Buzzle. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.buzzle.com/articles/timeline-of-joseph-stalin.html
Simkin, J. (n.d.). Famous people. Retrieved from http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/joseph-stalin-51.php
Stalin facts: 10 little known facts. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.military-history.org/articles/stalin-facts-10-little-known-facts.htm