Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2.07
Landmark Case:Heler Vs.District Of columbia
Contemporary Case #1:BATEMAN VS.PERDUE- 2012
Contemporary Case #2:Homeless woman vs Massachusetts
Are the subtopics equal in importance?
Are there relationships of time between subtopics?
MLA Citations for sources from your annotated bibliography to support each part of your outline.
I. Introduction of the topic
II. Informing- What is ______?
III. Landmark case- major influence on _Citizen rights____________.
Outline Planning Guide
Yes the relationship is both dealing with the second amendment and citizens feeling like their rights were violated.