Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Hermeneutics
Agora and the
of Cultural Heritage Technology
Heritage Cultural heritage institutions are no longer the sole interpreters of collections The Web allows users to enrich collection descriptions with their personal perspective How can we support the interpretation process of online collections? - Theory of interpretation: relating parts to wholes
- The encounter of hermeneutics and Web technology (Capurro, R. (2010))*
- Context to think about providing access to and interpretation of online collections *Capurro, R. (2010). Digital Hermeneutics: An Outline. In AI & Society, vol. 35(1), pp. 35-42 - objects (digitised artworks and artifacts)
- events (concrete particulars)
- narratives (organisation of events) Granularity
Event Typing http://agora.cs.vu.nl