Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Giant Panda
At birth, panda cubs usually weigh 4-8 ounces and measure around 6 inches long.
Fur color is black on ears, eye patches, arms and legs
Its coat is thick and stiff
Pandas have a little bushy tail
A Giant Panda is native to China
Giant Pandas live in broadleaf forests
Stay in cool and wet areas
Giant Pandas choose to live near a stream
Birth to Adult life
By: Tamika Domilos
Food and Shelter
There diet is almost 99 percent bamboo
In zoos they eat bamboo, sugar cane and apples
Giant Pandas take shelter under a large tree
When born it's pink
A week old black patches will appear
Two moths old the panda will open its eyes partway
30 to 45 day they will open fully
The panda cub leaves its mother when it's one to two year old