Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of How to make oral presentations
Transcript of Copy of How to make oral presentations
1-2 min. per slide
how can you reach them?
tone and manner
rehearse - timing
tech ready physical presence -eye contact -enthusiasm
vocal presence -speed,volume,
Today's lesson we are going to learn all the techniques required to give a good presentation in front of a large audience Why do we need to learn and even do oral presentation?
The capability to speak well is an acquired skill. Proper practice and constant exposure will train yourself to speak confidently and effectively. Why does the thought of speaking to a crowd make us feel weak in the knees?
What will you learn?