Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day 7: Common Core 4th Grade Mathematics Domain 4 Day 7
Transcript of Day 7: Common Core 4th Grade Mathematics Domain 4 Day 7
On the SEVENTH day of math review my teacher taught to me...
CUSTOMARY AND METRIC
6 - Fractions times whole numbers
5 - Add and Subtract Fractions
4 - Fractions and Decimals
3 - Traditional Algorithms
2 - Place Value and Whole Numbers
1 - And what the operations mean
What are some customary units for...
inches, feet, yards
What are some things we might need to measure?
What are some metric units for...
seconds - thankfully
that stays the same!
Use your tool to change 3 quarts into pints.
How many quarts in 2 gallons?
How many cups in 4 pints?
Challenge: How many cups in 3 quarts?
Do you measure up?
Let's go METRIC!
meters in a kilometer?
What do all these have in common?
THEY ARE ALL
What's the trick for when we're converting?
If we're going from a smaller unit to a larger unit we...
If we're going from a larger unit to a smaller unit, we...