Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hades
King of the Underworld,God of the Dead and Riches Hades
God of Death, Lord of the Underworld Hades
God of Death and the Underworld Hades Family Parents=
Cronus and Rhea Demeter Poseidon Zeus Hestia Hera Hades' Responsibilities - Ruler of the Underworld
- Controls every dead soul
- Decides who leaves and who stays in the Underworld Hades' Possessions Hades wife Hades' Sisters Hades' Wife Hades Depictions in various films Hades Hermes Charon Cerberus Hades and Mortals - Hades distributed all the blessings of the world to every male and female - Hades made sure every dead soul
was placed in their
appropriate destination in the Underworld Underworld Destination Quiz a) Doing good deeds and working hard for a better tomorrow
b) Treating others as you would like to be treated and doing deeds that benefit yourself and your loved ones
c) Committing crimes and having a bad attitude a) Very heroic and courageous
b) Helpful and kind
c) Very sneaky and mean a) The Hero
b) The Sidekick
c) The Villain Results Mostly As= Elysian Fields Mostly Bs= Asphodel Meadows Mostly Cs= Fields of Punishment Work Cited 1.) Lindemans, Micha F. "Welcome to the Encyclopedia Mythica." Encyclopedia Mythica: Mythology, Folklore, and Religion. N.p., 3 Mar. 1997. Web. 29 Dec. 2012. 2.) "Hades." Theoi Greek Mythology, Exploring Mythology & the Greek Gods in Classical Literature & Art. Aaron J. Atsma, 2011. Web. 29 Dec. 2012. 3.) The End 4.) "Hermes." Theoi Greek Mythology, Exploring Mythology & the Greek Gods in Classical Literature & Art. Aaron J. Atsma, 2011. Web. 06 Jan. 2013. 5.) "Charon." Theoi Greek Mythology, Exploring Mythology & the Greek Gods in Classical Literature & Art. Aaron J. Atsma, 2011. Web. 06 Jan. 2013. " Hades." Mythlopedia Oh My Gods. Trans. Megan E. Bryany. NY: Scholastic, 2010. 52-55. Print. Fun Facts -Hades fell in love with
Demeter's daughter, Persephone - After Persephone ate the pomegranate seeds
HAdes knew he was getting a wife Hades= Disney's Hercules Hades= Wrath of the Titans Hades= Percy Jackson &
the Lightning Thief Many Gods and Goddess' would send horrible disasters and illness' to mankind The one thing they all have in common is that Hades was the VILLIAN This began the fear of Hades